RE-OPENING: CUSTOMER GUIDANCE
By taking the following steps, you will be helping to protect yourself, our staff and our other customers.
- Please shop alone or in household groups
- Please wear a face covering whilst in our shop
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided as you enter the premises
- Please continue to socially distance from our staff and other customers (2m, or 1m+ with risk mitigation where 2m is not viable)
- Where possible, please avoid handling products whilst browsing
- Do not visit our shop if you (or someone in your household) has coronavirus symptoms (a persistent cough, a high temperature or a loss of sense of taste or smell). You can check the current guidance for people who live in households with possible or confirmed COVID-19 infections here: Stay at home: guidance for households with possible coronavirus infection
Please note that we are still following guidance regarding the maximium number of customers that can follow social distancing guidelines within the store. If the shop door is locked during the opening hours listed above, it will be because we have reached this maximum. Please wait outside - we will let you in when it is safe to do so.
Thank you for your continued support during lockdown - we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
To ease the demand on telephone calls, we ask that you send any enquiries via email where possible. We are a small team but we will get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
We are still processing orders and are able to ship daily.
Not everything is listed on our website, so if there’s something you’re looking for but can’t find, please do send us an email!
We would like to thank everyone who supported us through lockdown by placing orders online. We know these are difficult times for everyone and genuinely appreciate every purchase being made.
Machine services and repairs will resume from Tuesday 13th April.
Please note that we are not able to take any bookings for machines in advance. The machine needs to be bought to the shop during opening hours and will be booked in on arrival. The expected turnaround is one week, and you will receive a telephone call when the machine is ready to be collected.
In accordance with Government guidelines, our classes currently remain suspended.
As restrictions ease, we feel it's important to continue playing our part in helping to reduce the spread of the virus. We are also waiting for updated and longer term guidelines for this type of event, and will then be taking some time to review our range of classes so that we can reintroduce them in a safe and viable way. Classes therefore remain suspended until further notice.
Please continue to check back here. You can also sign up to our newsletter to receive any announcements: Subscribe to our newsletter
Thank you for your patience and kindness during this time. We’d like to thank all our friends and customers who have taken the time to think of us and send kind words of support.
Take care of yourselves and each other.
With much love,
Jenna & Chris & our Exeter Sewing Team