From Wednesday 1st July the following will apply until further notice:
- Our opening hours will be Tuesday - Saturday, 10am - 2pm.
- We will be operating a ‘one customer at a time per floor’ policy. Please understand that if someone is in the shop when you arrive, you will need to wait outside. We will do our best to serve you as soon as we can, and will let you enter when it is safe to do so.
- Please contact us via email or telephone if you would like assistance with buying a new machine.
- To help our staff and our customers stay safe, and in accordance with the Government's Covid-19 Secure Gudiance, please shop alone if you can and try to avoid handling products whilst browsing.
- Servicing and repairs on machines has now resumed. We are currently receiving an unprecedented number of machines, so the turnaround for services and repairs is up to three weeks from the time the machine is brought to us.
- You can bring your machine in at any time during our opening hours - there is no need to telephone us beforehand. We are unable to take bookings for machines in advance - they do need to be brought to the shop and will be booked in on arrival.
Please understand that we are doing our best to follow the Government guidelines whilst considering the safety of our customers, our staff and ourselves.
Chris often has to operate the shop on his own and you may need use the front entrance because of this. This may change on the day, so please read the notices on the doors which give information on what's happening. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
To ease the demand on telephone calls, we ask that you send any enquiries via email where possible. We are a small team but we will get back to you as soon as we can.
We are still processing orders and are able to ship daily.
Not everything is listed on our website, so if there’s something you’re looking for but can’t find, please do send us an email.
Orders are often taking longer to arrive due to staff shortages at Royal Mail and other courier companies. Please be patient and allow longer than usual for your items to arrive.
We would like to thank everyone who has been placing orders online. We know these are difficult times for everyone and genuinely appreciate every purchase being made.
Due to the continued uncertainty and current guidelines, our classes remain suspended until further notice.
Please know that we are making this decision with the best of intentions - we simply do not feel that we can run our classes safely in these circumstances and wish to follow the current guidelines closely.
Thank you for your patience and kindness during this time. We’d like to thank all our friends and customers who have taken the time to think of us and send kind words of support.
Please take care of yourselves and each other.
With much love,
Jenna & Chris & our Exeter Sewing Team